Does your current asset manager reliably support you in the long-term asset growth of your foundation?
Our experience shows that a benefit is generated thanks to strict cost control and a clear investment strategy. This allows as much of the foundation’s assets as possible to be used for the foundation’s purpose.
Tareno Ltd has been serving its clients in all asset management matters for over 20 years. We already count numerous charitable foundations among our loyal clients. Since charitable foundations are a valuable part of society, they benefit from particularly advantageous conditions and transparent costs.
THIS IS WHAT OUR INVESTMENT SUCCESS IS BASED ON
- Core – Satellite approach
- Core holdings form the strategic segment of the investment and reflect market performance.
- Satellite investments are used to exploit short-term tactical opportunities.
- As an independent institute, we have no conflicts of interest in the choice of investments.
- We do not accept retrocessions.
- Low administrative costs thanks to low internal cost blocks.
- Our services were recently awarded as Best Swiss Asset Manager of the Year 2020.
ORIENTATION TO THE PURPOSE OF THE FOUNDATION
- With flexibility in the investment strategy, we can respond individually to the requirements of your foundation.
As a financial partner with over CHF 2.5 billion in assets under management, we strengthen your position with the bank of your choice, enabling you to benefit from low bank fees. On request, we will support you in choosing the custodian bank and provide you with an overview of the conditions and services of the individual banks. In this way, we will find the best possible offer for you.
As an investor, business partner and employer it is our duty to act responsibly. This is why we as an asset manager are committed to sustainable investment strategies and the implementation of internal climate protection measures.
Depending on the foundation’s purpose, different sustainable goals can be addressed individually in the investment strategy. For this purpose, we have developed our own ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) analysis and have specialists in-house. You can find more about our sustainability concept here.
Individual reporting: In addition to presenting the development of assets, our reporting also includes appropriate and individual reports on the key figures relevant to your foundation. Furthermore, we can, at your request, map sustainability performance in accordance with the SDGs.
Your Contact: Sybille Wyss, CEO
In June 2020 Sybille Wyss took over the role of CEO at Tareno Ltd. From 2012 to 2020, Sybille Wyss was Chief Investment Officer of Tareno and built up the portfolio management and asset management division. In this position, she received the award from the renowned Swiss business magazine BILANZ as the best asset manager in Switzerland 2020.